The Accu-Cull Culling System is one of those products that comes around that makes you say “Why didn’t anyone think of this before?” The Accu-Cull is by far the simplest and most efficient culling system to hit the market. The complete system includes:
For any tourney where you need to weigh and cull fish, Accu-Cull is the product to help you win!
Read on to learn more about each individual component of the innovative Accu-Cull system.
You know best what happens when you catch one of them prized fish… You weigh the fish. Your hands are wet. You try to use an erasable Sharpie to record the weight on a piece of laminated paper, right. How easy does that go? No problem with the ACCU-CULL WEIGHT RECORDER. NO Sharpie needed. CLICK, CLICK, CLICK – DONE!
– All Plastic 100% ABS Construction. No Parts to Rust. No Metal Parts.
– Dials Lock into Place Securely and Will Not Shake Out of Position.
– No More Grease Pencil & Board.
– No More Second Guessing Yourself with Electric Recording Systems.
– Livewell Mounting Bracket.
CULL FAST, CULL SMART, CULL SECURE! Made in the U.S.A.
Where It Sticks – It Stays!
Please note that your Livewell may vary in size. Please measure for fit. Find a secure spot in your Livewell lid (our suggestion for mounting). If your Livewell lid has insulation, remove a 4 1/2″ x 8 1/4″ section to allow room to mount the Accu-Cull’s cradle securely to the lid. Take the cradle and apply the 1″ VHB tape to four individual spots on the cradle. Peeling off one side of the tape. Apply to the cradle and once set, peel off the backside and apply to the clean and flat dry area of Livewell. Allow 24 hours for 100% set up.
Mounting the Accu-Cull:
Simply rotate the culling system’s wheel up or down to match the weight of the fish that you put in your Livewell. Pick any scale you want to use, match the numbers in tenths, ounces, hundredths and even kilometers. 9.99 is the highest weight recorded. Common sense says “If you catch a Bass over 10 lbs. you probably won’t cull it.”
Weigh your fish without harming your catch by simply clipping the Mini Grip in the lower jaw.
– Weight in 100ths of Pound with Hold Function
– Big LCD Screen with Blue Backlight
– 55 lb/25 kg Digital Scale
– Unit Measure in kg/lb/oz
– 38″ Tape Masure/1 Meter
– Water Resistant
– Requires 2 AAA Batteries
– Auto Shutoff After 50 Seconds
– Over Size Weigh Hook
Power On: Lower Right Button
– Scroll to desired function of kg/lb/oz
– Wait for zero-out (0.00)
– Weigh fish
If you are not sure if weight locked in correctly, take weight off of weight hook, hit reset, zero-out, re-weigh.)
The normal weighing experience: Weigh your fish. Measure its length. Tag your fish. Record its weight … if you still remember it. No problem with the ACCU-CULL DIGITAL SCALE.
– Weight in Pounds, Ounces, Kilogram
– Temperature in F or °C
– Length in inch and centimeter
– Accurate to 1/100th of one pound with memory function
– 38″ tape measure in handle
– Water resistant
– Auto shutoff
– Oversized hook for weighing fish up to 55 pounds
– Backlit LCD screen
Grip your catch without hurting the fish!
This is a break through in tagging technology.
Accu Cull ELITE TAG has zero pressure when locked.
The tag applies no pressure in the mouth of the fish when locked.
No rubbing, smashing or sores.
7 Tags with floating lanyards.
So Good…they don’t know they are tagged!
This tag system is environmentally friendly and conservation minded. It limits harm to fish and holds all day by putting it on the lower jaw.
– Easy on, easy off to retag another one.
– Now even easier with our improved design! Just pinch squeeze to easily set and remove the tag clip.
– No more searching for your tags.
– The tags mount right next to the Accu-Cull Weight Recorder where you need them, right in your life well.
The clip colors also match the lanyards. It’s easy, fast and reliable.
This tag system is designed for those anglers that want to just flat secure their catch in tournaments. Tag your fish with these reliable metal tags.
– Fast and secure.
– High quality steel, won’t bend or fall out of shape quickly.
– Easy application.
– Tag storage is right next to your WEIGHT RECORDER in your life well.
NON Slip Heat Shrink grip is designed to simply cut the amount that you need to cover and protect.
– Comes in 4 different lengths (12”, 16”, 25” and 40″) to cover all rods with ¾” to 1” diameter handle
– New 40″ length works great for larger handles like nets and bigger diameter handle fishing rods
– Available in 5 different colors (black, red, green, blue, and yellow)
Simply use a hair dryer to shrink the diameter.
For example: to cover a 9” cork piece cut It 9 ¼” long to allow a slight over hang of each end.
Designed to perform multiple functions for taking your fish to weigh in.
– The built in handle helps you carry the bag without dragging it on the ground or walking awkwardly to the dip tank/scale.
– With a mesh insert in the bag, you can just pull the mesh liner out with the fish in it.
– Simply set it into the dip tank so fresh water can circulate through it easier while waiting in line.
– No more having to dump water out and pour it back in with the Accu-Cull Weigh-IN Bag system.
– The “Weigh Master” can use the mesh bag to weigh fish in so they are less stressed from being handled.
– Simply hand the mesh bag of fish back to the angler, putting the mesh bag in the water he carried up to the tank and taking the fish to the release boat.
Less handling, less mess and less time the fish are stressed.